A BITE OF TRANSYLVANIA: FULL-DAY TOUR ON THE PRAHOVA RIVER VALLEY AND TRANSYLVANIA
DURATION: 12 hours.
DISTANCE: 420 km.
The Peles Castle is closed on Monday from mid-May to mid-September, and on Monday and Tuesday from mid-September to mid-May. Other black-out dates: national and religious holidays.
PICK-UP: from Bucharest location at 7:45 AM.
DROP-OFF at your Bucharest location at 7:45 PM.
PELES CASTLE: English guided tour of the Castle and free time in the gardens (1h:30min)
BRAN CASTLE, a.k.a. Dracula’s Castle: guided tour (1h)
BRASOV: walking tour of the medieval center: the Council Square, Catherine’s Gate, the Rope Street, the Synagogue, the medieval Bastions & Tampa Alley; visit of the Black Church, the largest Gothic cathedral in south-eastern Europe. Free time for a meal, or a cup of tea/coffee before departure for Bucharest. (about 2 hours).
The organizer reserves the right to visit these places in a different order if necessary.
– for 1-2 persons by car: 200 €
– for 3-4 participants by minivan: 240 € / per group
– for 5-6 participants by minivan: 300 €/ per group
– informative price for 7-16 participants by minibus: FROM 360 €/ group
THE PRICE INCLUDES:
– transportation by Mercedes car / minivan/ minibus & professional driver;
– fuel and parking fees;
– guiding services.
THE PRICE DOES NOT INCLUDE:
– Museum fees: 60 RON/ person (15€);
– Meals, about 50 RON/ person (11€).